In just 48 hours, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens up to the public. Early Access is going on right now, so if you have a card, get shopping. Here’s the deal. This sale can be overwhelming, but like with anything in life, we just need a good plan. Let’s keep it simple and focus on the 10 best things to buy.
I’ve rounded up the only 10 items that you need to focus on. This is the time to score big on those pieces that you will wear all-day-everyday this Fall. Sure it’s a great time to snag some undies and I won’t judge you for doing so, but there are boots to buy. And sweaters. Let’s shop the products that you need and want to wear this Fall for way less.
1. Boots + booties: This is where the savings are. We all want/need a good boot for Fall and the selection here is really good. I’m all about investing in a great pair that will get you through not just this Fall, but the next few. I vote for the rag & bone Margot Bootie.
3. Denim: It’s never a bad time to buy denim especially when the prices are this good. The rag & bone Slim Dre Boyfriend Jeans are killer and that price does not get any better. These will sell out so if you love rag & bone, give these a try (they run small—size down).
4. Jackets + Coats: Think ahead, my friends. We will all be searching for a coat the first day that it dips below sixty degrees. They are on sale now, so take a peek. The Drape Leather Jacket by Trouve is good and comes in multiple colors.
6. Basic Layers: Some of the best layers that never go on sale are marked down right now. These are perfect for layering and essential for cooler temps. I have this V-Neck Pullover in my cart right now.
8. Pants: These are a great alternative to denim. I rave about the Chelsea 28 line all the time and they came through again for fall. Check out these Wide Leg Pants (they come in a bunch of colors too).
9. Handbags: This can be hard because it’s easy to get distracted here. Focus on something with a classic shape that you can use everyday no matter what season. The Vince Leather Tote is perfect in every way.
10. Heels: Shopping is never complete without looking through the heels. The Enzo Angiolini Ankle Strap Heels are the best deal. These are those shoes that you can wear to all your upcoming weddings or with boyfriend jeans. Lots of colors too.
There you have it. The only 10 things that you need to shop during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I would recommend bookmarking your favorite items so that you can shop right when the sale starts. Things go fast, so don’t wait too long. I’ve got my eye on that vest and those boots—which things are you most excited about?