OK guys, I don’t usually throw up a quick shop post, however this one is worth it. Shopbop is having a quick June sale and you can score an additional 25% off sale with code SCORE19. This is the best time to snag a few gems for the rest of the summer or a forgotten treat that you will wear during the fall. I’ve found my favorite 10 Shopbop Sale Picks that are worth going in and buying now. This stuff all sells pretty quickly, so run don’t walk.
My Shopbop Sale Picks
- Schutz Badria Mules // These are such a great buy for the summer and easy to wear with everything. Think jeans, wide leg loafers or with your favorite jumpsuit.
- Madewell Linen Tie Shirt // Total summer staple. Wear with your favorite denim shorts and right into fall with jeans.
- Freya Bag // This bag is in my cart right now. Super chic beach bag. I wish it had a crossbody strap for those of us with young kids, but I can deal. It’s so cute and the price is amazing.
- Club Monaco Block Heel Mules // I’m super into this shape on a heel and the color is perfect. Wear with wide leg trousers and any denim that you have.
- Madewell Slingback Sandals // These are selling out fast in the nude color, but I think the black is great too. I feel like these are the sandals that look the best with a long maxi skirt or a maxi dress.
- Madewell Jumpsuit // I linked to this jumpsuit in this post and now it’s on sale. Wear with a flat sandal this summer or with a bootie and a cardigan in the fall—add to cart.
- Mara Hoffman Skirt // This will very likely sell out… Total stunner of a skirt and so beautiful.
- Splendid Striped Tee // A great basic and the color combo is really good. It’s always a good idea to stock up on good basics when they go on sale.
- Matiko Slingback Pumps // I am for sure getting these if they come back in my size. I like the natural color the best, but the burnt orange are super cute too and they look so expensive. One of my favorites.
- Madewell Fit and Flare Shirtdress // This is my wildcard because I think it might be a tad short, but if you aren’t too tall, give it a try. So easy for summer and how cute would this be layered for cooler temps?
Photography by Christina Hussey